What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
• the Sherpas are joined by special guest, Chad Folkening – domain investor, entrepreneur, and technologist;
• They play The Domain Game (starting at the 13:50 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are Mila.com, DenverDUIILawyer.com, BlogDao.com, and VRCam.com;
• They review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including ClimbingWalls.com, DTI.com, Tuscany.net, & Zeus.org;
• The Sherpas talk about the new NameJet website;
• Braden and Chad give some insight on the Burning Man festival;
• They get into DAOs, decentralization, and how it all applies to domain names;
• And don’t forget to check out Chad’s new project at eDad.com;
• Also, DomainSherpa is now integrating with Muse.ai for episode transcripts and an AI-driven video player to easily look for topics, words, phrases, etc., and jump to the points in the video where they occur. Let us know your feedback!
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Ammar, & Adam – so be sure to tune in!!