What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
• the Sherpas play The Domain Game (starting at the 29:20 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are Nests.com, Fiasco.com, UniqueContent.com, and DropDay.com;
• They review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including OrganicKitchen.com, MalpracticeAttorneys.com, SurvivalProducts.com, and TrojanHorse.com;
• The Sherpas discuss the performance of their portfolios in August and the recent uptick in the domain name market.;
• They get into the positives and negatives of LTO (Lease To Own) options.;
• Braden gives a quick recap on the London Domain Summit;
• And the Sherpas give a big shout-out and RIP to the legend, Bob Barker;
• Also, DomainSherpa is now integrating with Muse.ai for episode transcripts and an AI-driven video player to easily look for topics, words, phrases, etc., and jump to the points in the video where they occur. Let us know your feedback!
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Braden, & Shane – so be sure to tune in!!