What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
• the Sherpas play The Domain Game (starting at the 37:21 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are Storytellers.com, Grandfathers.com, and Vibration.com;
• They review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including NZL.com, Seaside.org, Magician.net, and TheRaven.com;
• The Sherpas discuss domain portfolio management;
• They also talk about the popularity of .ai domain names;
• The Sherpas closeout the episode discussing fractional ownership of domains, Web3 domains, and the future of the domain space;
• Also, DomainSherpa is now integrating with Muse.ai for episode transcripts and an AI-driven video player to easily look for topics, words, phrases, etc., and jump to the points in the video where they occur. Let us know your feedback!
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Josh, & special guest Page Howe – so be sure to tune in!!