What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
• The Sherpas play The Domain Game (starting at the 11:57 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are DLVRY.com, InMind.com, Weed.tv, DevilsAdvocate.com;
• They review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including TeamLink.com, ThirdPlanet.com, LongTermLoans.com & BottleCaps.com;
• They get an update on Josh’s Pickleball exploits;
• They talk to Barman about his journey in domaining going from DNAcademy to profitability in the last few years;
• Also, DomainSherpa is now integrating with Muse.ai for episode transcripts and an AI-driven video player to easily look for topics, words, phrases, etc., and jump to the points in the video where they occur. Let us know your feedback!
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Josh, & making his debut on Sherpa, Barman – so be sure to tune in!!