What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
•In this show, the Sherpas play The Domain Game (starting at the 23:58 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are Atlantico.com, BakersfieldDUILawyers.com, and BTFP.com;
• They take a deep dive into recent Fed activity and current economic outlook;
• Josh gives us an update on his Pickleball exploits & the need for a focus and attention on domain investing;
• The Sherpas review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including SleepingDisorders.com, SleepProblems.com, AshvilleHomes.com, and Crocodile.com;
• They also review a domain from a member of the domain community, Skylight.gg;
• Also, DomainSherpa is now integrating with Muse.ai for episode transcripts and an AI-driven video player to easily look for topics, words, phrases, etc., and jump to the points in the video where they occur. Let us know your feedback!
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Braden, & Josh – so be sure to tune in!!