What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
• The Sherpas play The Domain Game (starting at the 11:05 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are FindWithAI.com, RHI.org, ImageRecognition.com;
• They review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including FireRestoration.com, PetMedicines.com, & VinylStore.com;
• Braden joins live from NamesCon in Austin, TX;
• Drew drops some gems about his success (or lack thereof) in regards to hand-registering domain names;
• The Sherpas talk about the difference in making phone calls over emailing when selling domains outbound;
• Also, DomainSherpa is now integrating with Muse.ai for episode transcripts and an AI-driven video player to easily look for topics, words, phrases, etc., and jump to the points in the video where they occur. Let us know your feedback!
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Shane, & Braden, live from NamesCon in Austin – so be sure to tune in!!