What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
• The Sherpas kick off the show discussing domain trends and forecasts for 2023 and beyond
• They also briefly discuss the emergence of ChatGPT
• The Sherpas play The Domain Game (starting at the 48:22 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are Quantum.io, StoneAge.com, Depreciation.com, and Poser.com;
• They review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including Screwball.com, Dollys.com, TentRental.com, and Carts.net
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Braden, & Jack Kal – so be sure to tune in!!