What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
• The Sherpas play The Domain Game (starting at the 19:28 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are Happa.com, GCO.com, and TheMiningClub.com;
• They review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including IrishLuck.com, DiamondBlades.com, NewTherapy.com, and ArtificialIntelligence.org;
• They talk about new Web3 trends and the need for effective curation going forward across the spectrum of investments;
• Also, the Sherpas discuss the need for persistence as a part of the recipe for success in investing and in life in general;
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Shane, & Josh – so be sure to tune in!!