What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
•In this show, the Sherpas play The Domain Game (starting at the 21:40 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are FairyGarden.com, CRNR.com, and CyberSecurityInsurance.com;
• Drew gives a recap on his vacation to the Maldives and stopover in Dubai;
• The Sherpas get into a conversation about LLL .com’s being one of the most interesting classes of domain names;
• The Sherpas review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including Eggplant.com, SpareRibs.com, and LZR.com;
• Also, DomainSherpa is now integrating with Muse.ai for episode transcripts and an AI-driven video player to easily look for topics, words, phrases, etc., and jump to the points in the video where they occur. Let us know your feedback!
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Shane, & Adam – so be sure to tune in!!