GoDaddy, AI and Epik were top stories on Domain Name Wire last month.
These were the top five stories on Domain Name Wire last month ranked by views:
1. GoDaddy acquires five more top level domains – GoDaddy acquired .wiki, .tattoo, .ink and .gay from Top Level Design, and also picked up .health. All five domains already used GoDaddy Registry for their backend.
2. Using AI to find domains to hand register – I’ve found some solid domains using AI domain search tools. Will AI change domain search as we know it?
3. Epik sued for misuse of funds – Epik owes Matthew Adkisson $327,000. Meanwhile, the company has threatened to sue former CEO Rob Monster.
4. Earth .com files for bankruptcy – It owes $5 million on a lease-to-own agreement for the domain name.
5. Does charm pricing work for aftermarket domain names? – It appears so, although I’d like to see some adjustments to how GoDaddy ran this test.
Here are the podcasts from last month:
#433 – Should you sell your business?
#432 – GoDaddy Auctions and Afternic
#431 – A chat with Escrow.com’s CEO
#430 – Squadhelp’s big investment
Post link: April’s top domain stories
© DomainNameWire.com 2023. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact editor (at) domainnamewire.com. Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.